Tuesday 12 January 2016

I Am Going To High School?!?

It is currently 22:22 better known as 10:22pm as I am writing this, which is way past my bed time that was given to myself by myself because I am one of those super wried (not really wried but whatever) human beings that likes to wake up at the crack of dawn. Okay judge me that is just when I am the most productive and get the most done, so I wake up then. I am writing this as a life update, a excuse of why I have yet again neglected my beloved blog. But this time I swear it is my last time neglecting my blog (I hope at least, shouldn't make any promises because of next year). Now lets get on into todays blog post.

Over the last few months a lot has happened, and by a lot I mean I studied, celebrated Christmas, worked-out, studied some more, cooked, took some test, volunteered, baked, studied again, picked out my courses for next year, spent time with friends and family, tried to eat as healthy as possible, and you guessed it STUDIED. As you could probably tell from that I really value my health and grades. And that is essentially where I have been and what I have been doing for these past couple of months. But since none of that is probably all that exciting to any of you I will stay quite and move on so I don't bohr you to death (see what I did there? okay I guess that is enough chemistry puns).

The one thing I do want to talk about in this blog post is I picked out my grade 10 courses! I don't know how things work where you live but where I live grade 10 is the first year you even kind of get freedom with what classes you are taking. With that being said this was kind of a big deal, we were finally kind of in charge of our own education. I am enrolled (once I hand my sheet in, tomorrow or Thursday) as a pre-ib student, hence why I said I am not making any promises about where my blog will go next year. I am so excited yet so nervous. 

I picked yoga as my p.e/art credit and physics 11 as my elective. Today we went on a tour of the school and let me just say this now, I am going to get lost all the freaking time. My current school is P-9 (I have been there since grade 6) and the jr. high portion is very small, meaning our classes are all right next to each other, making it impossible to get lost.

Everything is starting to feel so real, and I don't know how to feel. I am half excited half nervous as all get out. I am looking forward to next year and the new school but for now I am going to just focus on grade 9 and getting through it with the best grades possible. I have a good work ethic and am super productive so I know I will be fine. 

Now I am off to bed and I am sorry future Claire for making you stay up this late. Oops!

Stay Beautiful, Stay You
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment